What we do
The design of parks and recreation assets is only a part of what we do. Savage Consulting can assist in writing your grant applications with our understanding of the design, construction, and management of a broad range of assets. We will ensure that the grant application fully considers the financial and community resources required to not only bring the project to fruition, but to operate and manage it affordably into the future.
We also have the skills and experience to effectively manage projects and programs of work, acting on your behalf to seek out the best possible outcomes. Director Peter Savages' experience as a manager and director of both local and state government departments provides a solid base to undertake operational and organisational reviews, development of service standards and service level agreements, policy procedure and guidelines reviews and development, mentoring and training. This level of experience is also useful if you need an expert witness on your side in a legal matter pertaining to landscape, parks and open space.
- Parks and Open Space policy review, Pine Rivers Shire Council.
- Operational reviews, Parks Departments at Pine Rivers Shire Council and Moreton Bay Regional Council.
- Levels of Service documentation for Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Contract specifications for parks maintenance for Moreton Bay Regional Council, Pine Rivers Shire Council and Brisbane City Council.
- Capital Works and Operational Maintenance Policies and Procedures for Department of Community Safety, Queensland.
- New initiative "Caring for Parks" program ($4.0M visitor infrastructure capital works), QPWS.